Served with a Commercial Real Estate Lawsuit?
Orange County Real Estate Litigation Lawyer Resolves Business and Property Disputes
Buying, selling or leasing commercial real estate can be a complex endeavor. As opposed to residential properties, commercial real estate typically has more parties in the matter, more money involved and more rules to follow. If you are in a business dispute regarding real property, then our real estate litigators will investigate the situation and advise you how to move forward.
Our firm founder, Bruce Bridgman, has over 30 years of litigation experience. He heads a firm of business and real estate attorneys to review the situation and find the best resolution for a commercial real estate dispute. In some cases, a business owner may wish to end the lawsuit by the quickest way possible, such as informal negotiation between lawyers or mediation. In other scenarios, litigation in court may be necessary. We will advise your company to make an informed choice moving forward and guide you through the legal process.
What are Common Causes of Commercial Real Estate Disputes?
There are numerous causes of disputes regarding commercial real estate. Our law firm assists business owners with the following situations and more:
- Breach of contract for buying and selling real estate. If you are accused of a breach of contract during or after the executory period, then you may face specific performance of the contract and/or monetary damages. Let us review the contract and represent your interests as a buyer or seller of property.
- Construction disputes when building or improving real property. Many disagreements arise when building or improving a structure. These may include allegations of defective construction, scope of work and breach of the construction contract. Our firm has experience representing owners, contractors and subcontractors in litigation as well as construction arbitration.
- Landlord tenant law for commercial entities. A business landlord who leases commercial property to a tenant must follow the proper legal procedures for eviction and Unlawful Detainer. As a tenant, businesses have rights that may be enforced if the landlord did not pursue the eviction properly or failed to uphold its end of the lease.
- Boundary disputes and easement disagreements regarding commercial real estate.
- Premises liability lawsuits for slip and falls and other accidents on commercial property.
- Zoning laws and eminent domain disputes with governmental agencies. We also assist with disputes over California’s Solar Rights Act and Solar Shades Act.
Need a Real Estate Litigation Lawyer for Your Business Dispute?
If you need a lawyer in a commercial real estate lawsuit, then contact our California real estate dispute attorney. We are ready to protect your commercial property rights as well as fight for your interests.