Facing a Residential Real Estate Lawsuit?
Orange County Real Estate Litigation Attorney Defends Property Owners
If you have been served with a lawsuit regarding residential real estate, then you need to act quickly. Our real estate litigators represent buyers and sellers of property, as well as litigate disputes that may arise between owners, neighbors, local zoning authorities, homeowner’s associations and contractors.
Our firm founder, Bruce Bridgman, has over 30 years of litigation experience. We represent a number of homeowners throughout Orange County, California facing civil lawsuits in a broad range of areas dealing with residential real estate.
What are Common Causes of Residential Real Estate Disputes?
The following are common real estate matter that may turn into lawsuits:
- Disputes between buyers and sellers of real estate, including breach of contract
- Disagreements between neighbors, such as boundary disputes and easements
- Construction disputes, including breach of construction contracts and claims regarding defective construction work and scope of work
- Premises liability law claims, such as for injuries caused by slip and fall accidents, swimming pool accidents and dog bites
- Homeowner association (HOA) decisions and condominium law
- Eminent domain
- Zoning problems or disagreements with governmental agencies, utility easements
These matters may involve buyers, sellers, developers, investors, brokers, lenders, surveyors, contractors, real estate agents, title companies, governmental agencies, utility companies as well as other entities involved in residential real estate.
Served with a Real Estate Lawsuit in Orange County?
If you need a lawyer to review your lawsuit, then contact our real estate litigation attorney. We work closely with our clients to reach their desired goals and build a solid defense. This may may include attempting to settle out of court through negotiation, the use of mediation or real estate arbitration, or providing an aggressive defense through litigation in court.